Said the butterfly...


I just realised some of my absolute favourite quotes are about butterfly and how it gives a sense of freedom and transformation. Sharing some of them.



"The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has enough time." - Rabindranath Tagore




"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower". - Hans Christian Anderson.


"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you". Nathaniel Hawthorne 






" Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time".- Deborah Chaskin


" We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever". Carl Sagan



" I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free." - Charles Dickens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CD craft

Quilling me softly !

Art Attack!